Thursday, December 04, 2008

Time Cube

It always puts a smile on my face when I see such clocks. I enjoy the different and sometimes bizarre designs but when it comes to telling time that’s where the problems start. We are accustomed to round clocks with 3 (sometimes 2) hands.
So this is a time cube but instead of hands it has triangles. The large one is the hour hand the middle one - minutes and the smallest one is for minutes. I think and this is only a guess, that you can tell time by looking at the numbers near the black line. What I like about this clock is that it transform into different shapes for 12 hours.





Source: Chinavasion

Stumble This Fav This With Technorati Add To Del.icio.us Digg This Add To Reddit Add To Facebook

1 comment:

FauLau said...

I want one ! so perfect.